Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring photo session

So, Spring is in the air and Easter is just a week away so me and the kids and Barry headed to the lake on the base to see if we could get some good pics of the kids. Not much else to post, it has been a nice quiet week. Tyson finally finished up is tournament today and after two games they took fourth place. He is getting a lot more confident at the plate. It will take some adjusting I am sure as this is his first year with live arm pitching, but he is doing so well and playing first base! Today is my grandmothers birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA. We will be with my family next weekend for Easter and I am so happy. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen them. Have a great week.








My favorite one of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment