Sunday, May 31, 2009

HOT summer weekend

Well, another weekend another day at the ballpark. On Saturday Tyson had a regular season game in Sherwood and he pitched the entire game. They ended up loosing 10-9, but man Tyson looked so good. While we were at the park a little boy kept following Abby around. Not sure if he wanted to play with her or eat her popcorn but it was cute none the less. I think they were even talking to one another, but I could not make out what they were saying. Can you see the boy sitting down behind her, that is the culprit! It was so hilarious. Now, I kept sunblock on her the entire time, but I probably should have put a little on myself as well.
Here is Tyson up to bat. I can't believe this is the same little boy I used to take to t-ball practive five years ago.

Following Tyson's game we went to Barry's softball tournament on base and Abby discovered what fun it is to play in the dirt. Her white shirt was brown by the time we left there. Then we went home and she finally got a nap and while this was going on Tyson was in Lonoke playing a double header for his All Star tournament. That is right once again he is an all star player! I am so proud of my little man.
At Barry's evening game I wasn't sure if Abby would want to eat chicken nuggets or a cheeseburger so I got her a little of everything and she ate half of all of it.

Tyson eating a watermelon after splashing in the pool with Abby in our front yard this afternoon.

Abby and her watermellon

Being cheesey before bed time.

And, after a long weekend of playing around outside and forgetting how her feet work, this is what my precious princesses legs look like. Poor child she looks like she is abused. I hate that, but let me tell you I am putting balm on those poor knees all the time to try to keep them protected. Can't do much about the bruising however.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I am sitting outside drinking my coke zero and getting eaten alive, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl...thanks for your sweet message on th blog! We do miss our Arkansas peeps VERY much...I need to send some pics to Pat of Riley to keep up with them! I am sending her to a pre-school program through the local community center two days a week from 9-11:30...she's on the waiting list at the CDC and we had a spot come up but apparently I have to have a job...so until I become employed again we'll be doing the pre-school thing 2 days a week!

    ReplyDelete